Exam season is here and there are some great natural helps available. A good diet and a good night’s sleep are a great start, but when we’re under stress that’s sometimes not all that easy, even for our young people. Someone to talk to goes a long way towards helping, as well as supportive family and friends.
The following remedies are a few suggestions of some natural and effective helps available using homeopathy that really work well if selected carefully. Remember with homeopathy the more you can individually match the remedy to the person the better it will work.
- Argentum-nitricum is perfect for impulsive and irritable students. They are hurried, worry about being late, “what if?” might be their go to saying. Anticipation often causes loose stools.
- Gelsemium is good for a lack of confidence, people who feel a bit shaky at the thought of what is ahead of them, and think they will fail.
- Lycopodium is great for the over preparer who still lacks confidence. They feel a lot worse if they are allowed to get hungry and nerves may affect their gut, causing lots of flatulence.
- Arsenicum is best for the very anxious and restless student. Loose stools are a common side effect to their nerves. They feel worse at night and often panic. The Arsenicum student will never be late and is fastidious about their study programme.
- Nux-vomica is for those last minute revisers who burn the candle at both ends. Usually very capable students they become irritable and find sleep hard due to the stress they feel under. They just want to get it over and done with so they can enjoy life!
There are many other remedies to choose from so if none of those seem to fit your symptoms give me a call on 07725 520476 and we can find one that does.